Keely Marie Scott » Travel photography & design with a little taste of Texas

Are you ready for a Ride???

I know I know two posts in one day but hey this video is WORTH IT!
Out of all my travels I must say this little rickshaw ride o fun has made it into the top of my list of favorite things I have done. . .
Enjoy!

note to the viewer:
Angie and Patricia and I had the best Rickshaw minus my original Rickshaw that good ole Pete posted about too!
Shaun, Becky and Robin were not hurt or left behind during the making of this video okay maybe a little.
Melissa is from Texas so like myself she could rough it like a local
and Spence and Anne were missed as they were not feelin so hot back at the hotel.

May 6, 2009 - 5:22 pm

L. - No one watched the Oscars or “Slumdog Millionaire”? That music is “Jai Ho”.

May 5, 2009 - 4:06 am

Theresa in Alberta - “um, yeah” is there something wrong with Mother Theresa? The woman was a living saint!!!!!

May 1, 2009 - 9:35 am

ginger - @ Misty: the music is from “Slumdog Millionaire.” I found it on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejKfQpzIdIY & Wikipedia has info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jai_Ho
Enjoy!

April 30, 2009 - 5:38 pm

Sallye - Keeley,

You had me at hello…I just could not seem to “settle” on a compassion child. When you posted the links for the Child Survival Program…Oh the joy it brought to go make my monthly donation to the Ebenezer Child Survival Program.

Thanks.
Sallye

April 30, 2009 - 10:56 am

admin - Hey Sallye. . .

Thanks so much for your comment! And yay for a ride!
To answer your question. . . We get our funding for our Child Survival Program through two ways
Major Donors And a fund we have set up.
Yes! There are a few ways you can give to this program Here is the info!

1. You can give to the general Child Survival Program Fund…
2. You can sponsor a specific CSP project site of their choice…
3. A church can sponsor a project…

thanks again for supporting Compassion and following our blogs!

April 30, 2009 - 8:47 am

Robin (Kellam) Ince - Keely!!!!! I came across this video on Angie’s site (I follow her blog religiously :)) I recognized your voice almost immediately. That ride was crazy and so is the fact that you’re with both Angie and Melissa (Melissa and I were best of friends in late elementary school and early MS)!

I am so jealous that yall are all in India together – I feel like I know half of the group there now! Taylor and I have a huge heart for India and are praying about going over there after he finishes school, so I have enjoyed living vicariously thru yall by reading all of the blogs. Know we’re praying for you!

April 30, 2009 - 7:54 am

waldrop- - hilarious! i sooooo wish i were there with you guys! praying for you continually, keely! xoxo-

April 30, 2009 - 5:56 am

Sallye - I would take this ride with you any day. I love the music. Question for you, where does the funding for the “survival” program come from, and is there a way to give to this program?

I would say stay safe, but you are held in the hands of our Father..praying for you

Sallye

April 30, 2009 - 4:40 am

Misty - What is the song that you have on the video? I really like it.

April 29, 2009 - 10:11 pm

Susan (5 Minutes for Mom) - I can honestly say if I were on that ride, it would make it on my list of Top 5 of the worst experiences. I felt sick just watching it. I would have thrown up for sure!

April 29, 2009 - 8:34 pm

ginger - I came over after seeing this clip on Angie’s blog.
That is amazing!!! What is the music? I love it!
Praying for your health & safety as well as everyone else’s on the team.

Your email is never published or shared.

T w i t t e r